Saturday, March 26, 2016

Hey, Y'all!

So, I've been doing some major thinking about this blog.  Blogger hardly works at all for me anymore.  I don't know why.  I've communicated with their customer service and I haven't gotten anywhere, so I'm thinking of moving my blog.  Putting it somewhere I'll have less issues with.  Maybe...if I'm lucky.  >__<

That being said, my options aren't very high.  I can either go to AO3 where I know I'll actually gets views or go to something like Wordpress, which doesn't thrill me all that much.  *sighs*

As much as I love this blog, the stress of trying to get my stuff to post and it not cooperating, is driving me insane.  If I DO transfer somewhere else, will you follow me?  Inquiring minds want to know.


17 comments:

  1. yes, please let us know where you go, thanks.
    have you thought about a live journal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolutely follow your blog! Your an amazing writer and if moving would make it easier for you to get your writing out that that's what you should do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will follow wherever you go! Where else would I get my fix of good quality VIXX fanfiction?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asian fanfics? And of course we will XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I definitely will, I love your writing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll follow you all the way to the next galaxy, fear not

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will for surr follow you. Please let us know where you're going.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, we will!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Why don't you go to 'Wattpad'? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course~ I really love your writing and wanna see more of your stuff! Just let us know where tho~

    ReplyDelete
  12. would definitely still follow on another platform!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course! Just post where you are moving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why don't you try Tumblr? It's easier to use in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would, but I find Tumblr to be a horribly toxic environment. I've seen wonderful writers just up and quit because of things that were done to them by readers. I wish that wasn't the case, because if it wasn't, I would. I need to find a new platform. *sighs*

      Delete