Saturday, April 16, 2016

Greetings & Salutations!

Hiya! 

So, you may have noticed I haven't been writing.  I have excuses, but the honest truth is that I'm exhausted.  I've been working an insane amount of hours and by the time I get home I'm so tired I can't think straight. 

It isn't that I'm not writing, because I am.  I just haven't posted anything cuz nothing's done.  I've narrowed down my writing platforms to AO3 (archiveofourown.org) or maybe AFF.  Since I'm not a big of how AFF is set up, I'm more than likely going to be writing exclusively on AO3 once I get things set up over there. 

I've been on Blogger for a year and a half.  In that time I've had innumerable issues getting things to upload and epic formatting errors.  It annoys the crap out of me that I have to move...again, but if I can find somewhere I can write without worrying about major issues, I should. 

With that being said, I did want to post something while I'm figuring this all out.  I saw this post on Tumblr today and thought it would be a fun thing to do.  I'm doubtful of reader participation, but am posting it for the hell of it.  If you'd like answers to any of these questions or if you have on that isn't on the list, please put it in the comment section.  :)

And with that I bid you a good evening.  I should have something posted tomorrow night if it all goes well.  *crossing fingers*






1. Describe yourself how you would describe a character you’re introducing
2. Is there any specific ritual you go through while/before/after your writing?
3. What is your absolute favorite kind of fic to write?
4. Are there any other fic writers you admire? If so, who and why?
5. How many words can you write if you sit down and concentrate intensely for an hour?
6. First fic/pairing you wrote for? (If no pairing, describe the plot)
7. Inspiration, time, or motivation. Choose two.
8. Why do you choose to write?
9. Do you ever have plans to write anything other than fic?
10. What inspires you the most?
11. Weirdest thing you’ve ever written/thought about writing/etc.?
12. A fic you wish you had written better, and why?
13. Favorite fic from another author?
14. Your favorite side pairings to put in?
15. Your guilty writing pleasure?
16. Do you have structured ideas of how your story is supposed to go, or make it up as you write?
17. Would you describe yourself as a fast writer?
18. How old were you when you started writing?
19. Why did you start writing?
20. 4 sentences from your work that you’re proud of...

4 comments:

  1. 2, 11, 16, 19. I'm trying to start writing and I love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20. 4 sentences from your work that you’re proud of...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please answer number 13 and number 20! Also I can't wait to see what you have coming up and I hope everything with moving platforms goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I found you again �� I just wanted to say that I love your writing and I hope you are ok. I know busy schedules suck and writing is hard (I'm a writer myself) I'm going to do for you what hardly anyone does for my and encourage you to do your best. Hwaiting!

    ReplyDelete