Monday, August 3, 2015

Writing Mojo

So, in hopes of finding my writing mojo again, I've decided to do a new prompting.  This doesn't mean I'm going to ignore the ones I already have.  They're all good ones & I'm sure I'll come up with something, but I honestly need something fresh.  Something that will jar my brain.


I've been trying to figure out how I should do this.  I don't want to overwhelm myself & end up with 40 more prompts I can't finish, so I think I'm going to set a limit.  I will take 15 requests. Please be creative like you always are!  This is why I love you all so much!  *hugs*



As always up to 3 letters & one or more members.  I know you're all probably frustrated & annoyed with me.  All I can do is bow my head in apology.  :(


1. Hakyeon

2. Taekwoon

3. Jaehwan

4. Wonsik

5. Hongbin

6. Sanghyuk



A. Teen VIXX

B. Tattoo Artist VIXX

C. Song Prompt (Give me artist & title)

D. VIXX (no romance, just interactions between the members)

E. CEO VIXX

F. Friends with Benefits

G. College AU

H. Lifeguard AU

I. VIXX w/ their families

J. Location Outside of bedroom (give me a location, I'm begging you!)

K. First time (kiss, confession, sex, etc...please specify)

L. Coffee Shop

M. Retail AU

N. Girl VIXX (VIXX as women...Lord help us)

O. Monster High VIXX AU (brilliant)

P. Period VIXX (Pride & Prejudice?  Sense & Sensibilty?  Is a thought)

Q. Restaurant/Bar AU

R. Random object (ice, silk scarf, chocolate (sauce/bar/whatever), fruit, bubble bath...tell me what you want to see)

S. Royal VIXX AU

T. Hybrid VIXX (Half human/half...cat or dog or whatever...tell me)

U. Surfer VIXX

V. Marriage of Convenience (why?  Someone please choose this one)

W. Shifter VIXX

X. X-Rated (why do I even bother putting this one?  Almost all of my stories are NC-17 at least)

Y. Artist VIXX

Z. Author VIXX


As always, have fun!  And...GO!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. AAAAH AWESOME. I'm gonna prompt several things heheeee.

    First, 1F and 1-2 S bc I can totally see any of them as princes DAMN.
    2L YOU KNOW WHY HEHE~ and also Z bc writer Taek could be so lovely.
    3A bc Jaehwan as a teenager must've been sO CUTE.
    4B (I HAVE NO REMEDY) and/or Y.
    5U and/or L
    6F or 6V could be awesome too?????? But idk the situation tho....

    And some D is good too! I'm requesting a lot of things so you can write what you like or get inspired more easily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Can I request a 4C (Hug Me by Crush) and a 2L pretty please? If you wanna make them X we won't complain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6. C Song "I Don't Care" Blake Shelton
    5. F (plot twist, he's the one that wants more but you don't--you can end it however)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2-Taekwoon J-Kitchen (on the table, bent over the counter, etc) R - Ice cream and chocolate sauce~

    3- Jaehwan Y - Artist Vixx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4. FLK (confession! just imagine cutie barista Ravi confessing)
    5. PS (because Hongbin just looks like a prince)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1FSX

    and thank you so much for all the wonderful stories you put up and always thinking about continuing this blog! I hope you know how this relieves us all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4E and 3U for sure ^^ and perhaps 3G where you and jaehwan are art majors? 6F

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! And thank you ♡
    6.UW
    2.HT (like half angel - nephilim)
    3 Q (bar) with maybe S

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2LK(first time sex) combined with 6B

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be interesting….

    2 Taekwoon - F, Q (Bar with a billiard table) & R (some liquor involved)
    Let's just say I want a billiard strip tease �� Woohoo!

    4 Wonshik - H, J (private guesthouse) & X
    Hehehe… ��

    Okay I'm done! I hope your mojo will be back~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mhm.. so..
    2 - C ("Oasis" - Crush ft. Zico), Q (Restaurant)
    4 - E, V
    5 - G, Z
    Hope this help to bring you writing mojo back~ Cheer up girl, fighting!^^ & thank you!~~~♡

    ReplyDelete