Sunday, August 2, 2015

*SIGHS*

I'm trying to figure out what my issue is.  I know I haven't written on here in a month.  Trust me, I know.  Honestly, it feels like I'm stuck in this giant black hole & no matter how hard I try to dig myself out of it, it keeps sucking me right back in.

I had almost an entire one-shot done, but when I came back to finish it, Blogger decided it was better that it be deleted.  The entire thing was gone.  There are times I wonder if I should continue on with this blog.  As much as I love to write, sometimes it can be a frustrating endeavor.  I want to write for you all.  I really do.  But I've received some rather unpleasant messages from anons that I never posted because it wasn't worth the effort. 

This blog is a hobby.  It is something I do for fun when I have time.  I work a full-time job, have a lot of outside responsibilities and as much as I would like to write full time, I can't.  That is why there will be gaps in between my writing.  Sometimes I can't write even once a week.  Or once a month.  My tendonitis flared up to the point where I couldn't use my left hand at all.  On my way back from Chicago I got sick.  Real life sucks and sometimes it takes me away from the one thing I really, really want to do.  I wish I could write all the time.  Sadly, I can't. 

So, I hope y'all will be patient with me.  I have so many ideas, but every time I sit down to write, it sucks balls.  It's not worth putting on paper let alone actually publishing.  I'm in a funk & it sucks.  It honestly has me so down in the dumps that I don't even want to look at my computer.  I need something to get me out of this, but I have no idea where to even start.  Should I do a new prompt?  Limit it to fifteen?  See if that will jar my brain?  I don't know anymore.

Any suggestions?  Please help me get out of this funk I'm in.  I can't stand it anymore.  *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment