Saturday, August 22, 2015

Just a Quickie (Ha!)

Hey, y'all!  Just letting you know a couple things.  As you can see in the right hand corner of this blog, there is a countdown timer.  This...is because of something big that's coming up here on the blog.  But, I'm in a conundrum.  Because this is so big, I'm wondering if I should have it on this blog where I have all of my one-shots or if I should have another blog linked to this one.  Seems like a lot of work, but it's that big.  For me it is anyway.  :)

I have two stories in the works at the moment.  One is a Sanghyuk and one is Jaehwan.  I hope to have one up tomorrow.  I was going to have it up tonight but I've got a horrible headache and don't feel like writing. 


I hope that you will be happy & excited with this huge project I'm doing for y'all.  I've had this idea for years, but it's only since I started this blog that things have started to gel.  It's a huge project and I'm super stoked about it.  I'll be revealing things as the countdown gets closer.  Just...anticipate, will ya?  :)

1 comment: