Wednesday, October 28, 2015

To My Readers

I apologize for disappearing once again. If you follow me on Tumblr or Twitter you've seen my posts. I am going thru a personal hell right now & honestly, I'm horribly depressed. Trust me when I say you don't want me to write when I feel like this.

I don't know what to tell you. I'm trying to get myself in a better place emotionally & spiritually but I'm in a seriously deep rut right now. Good wishes, happy thoughts & even prayer would be greatly appreciated. I haven't given up & still have a lot of stories to tell, so please be patient with me, okay? Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. It's alright~ Take your time. Getting out of depression is hell--its not a simple phase. I'll pray for you. We'll wait patiently until you get back! :) Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. I hope you find your way through this. Take all the time you need. I know how it is. I'm going through the struggle too. I'll pray for both of us!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen Vixx comeback? It was awesome and so sexy... you should write about it!!!
    I hope you are better now and I must admit you're an incredible writer :)
    English is not my 1st language and I'm learning a lot of vocabulary thanks to you :).
    Fighting!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete