Sunday, February 28, 2016

I'm A Busy Girl

So many things going on in my little world.  Working on the next BTS/VIXX story as well as other things.  And as always, I can't seem to be content with just one thing.  I just posted this to my AO3 account.  I can't not write BTS now.  Oh, the horror.  LOL!

And just so y'all know, I am writing, it's just a long process.  I'm working insane hours lately, so by the time I get home I'm so tired I can't think.  Plus I'm finally getting over a double cold that I've had for three weeks.  So everything has just been a bit chaotic.  Bleh.

But, I am writing!  I'm posting things as fast as I can.  I hope y'all enjoy my new stuff too.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, writernim. Health first. We, your readers, will wait for whenever you're ready to post.

    ReplyDelete