Friday, August 19, 2016

Hey Y'all!

First of all, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who submitted on my last post.  I really appreciate it.  Leo was hands down the biggest winner.  I don't even want to tell you how many requests I got for him.

I'm sure you've noticed I haven't been online much.  It's not that I don't want to write.  Honestly, I really, really want to write.  The problem is timing.  Since moving to Oregon, I've been looking for work.  Actually, if I'm being honest, the first month I didn't look at all.  My best friend told me to just rest and get my mojo back because with everything that happened up until my move, I was completely burned out.

I'm finally feeling like me again, but my life has definitely not settled down at all.  We're getting kicked out our house because the landlords need to get their heads examined, so we're trying to figure out our living situation.  To say that we're pissed is an understatement.  Plus, my best friend is getting married and it's just...insane.  I kind of want to crawl into a corner and whimper.  LOL!

And I don't know about y'all, but this heatwave that's going on right now can go far, far away.  It's currently 97 outside and it is absolutely nauseating.  Our central air doesn't work, so I've been doing my best to keep myself and my BFF's dog from melting.  We're both still alive, so that's something, I suppose.

I would really like to write.  I'm hoping things will settle down here soon and we can just move on.  I just want to live somewhere and not feel like I've got to move in five minutes.  That would be ideal.

So, I'll be around, I hope.  Stay cool and stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment