Thursday, September 10, 2015

Quick Update

Hello!!! I'm sorry for not posting. I've been working up to 10+ hours a day, my job is super physical and it's been hellishly hot for a few weeks now. So I'm wiped out. BUT this doesn't mean I'm not writing. I'm working on some things that will make you REALLY happy...I hope anyway.

But...I have a question. I am very, very curious how you found my blog. Was it word of mouth? My tweets? Just something random? I would really like to know. If you could comment and tell me, I'd love to know. If you don't feel comfortable revealing your name, do it on anonymous.

I honestly have no idea how many people read my blog. My stats don't give me specifics like who's new or who's reading a story for the millionth time. I have made ways for people to follow my blog but that doesn't seem to work. So I wish I could figure that out. My curiosity is rather persistent.

Lastly, my little timer is counting down! A week from Tuesday, y'all will be getting a huge present. It'll be my birthday and my gift to you is this massive project I've been working on for the last...seven months. Eep! I hope y'all like it. I'll give more details as the time gets closer. Just...anticipate. :)

8 comments:

  1. I only started reading fics after I entered the VIXX fandom and a mutual recommended me your Private Dancer. I was instantly hooked on your writing style and detailed characterization. Made beautiful (and hot pictures) form in my head. Been a fan ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't exactly recall, but I think it was the time when I was browsing the vixx tag when i came across someone sharing a story of yours (it was Pure Bliss, if my memory serves me correct). I really like your writing style, esp how it builds up to the climax (no pun intetended. lol!) So i checked out more of your stories, and bam. You got me hooked~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think found you in the vixx fanfic tag some time ago and re-discovered you again when I saw a tumblr user I followed had recommended you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I got into VIXX, my best friend sent me Voyeuristic Tendencies . I was hooked by the first paragraph and have been a fan ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first story I read was CEO Kim. I don't know how o got to your website/profile but I'm thankful that I did. You have a very creative mind and the way you write is mind blowing. I love Ravi and your stories got me hooked up. I love the other members to buy the only one I really love is Ravi. Enough of me. I'm really am I happy I found your website/profile! Happy early birthday author-nim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just search it on google VIXX fanfic or specifically smut..I think..to many type of VIXX fanfic I read..does anyone know blog that have this type of ff??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I found you via mutual twitter followers - someone must have retweeted you. Glad I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw someone share your story Voyeuristic Tendencies on Tumblr... the rest was history! Forever thankful to that blog who shared your story :)

    ReplyDelete